Pilates by Gemma
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a good service. By submitting information and/or your continued use of the website, you signify your consent to us in using your personal information in line with this Policy. This will be deemed as acceptance of any amendments that may be made from time to time. This Policy was last updated on 25th May 2018.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA?
Pilates by Gemma is responsible for your data. Our registered address is: Dampfærgevej 16, 5.3 2100 København Ø Danmark and our correspondence address is displayed at the bottom of this Policy. We control the data that is collected from you, and as such the ways in which your personal information is collected and the purpose of its use.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
• contact details (name, address, telephone and email address)
• date of birth
• payment details (through Stripe Online – we can’t see your card details)
• conditions related to your health and wellbeing as provided by you
• any connecting relationship for shared accounts
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• we collect your personal data in order for us to provide our service to you
• maintaining your records on our booking systems
• booking your sessions
• communicating with you in order to send you information about your booking
• to fulfil our administration including accounting and billing
MARKETING: HOW TO MANAGE THE MESSAGES WE SEND TO YOU
Firstly, we will never provide your personal information to any other business for marketing purposes.
We do not use the details you provided in your booking a class for marketing purposes, therefore to receive our newsletter you will be required to actively opt-in/subscribe to the newsletter. If you receive our newsletter, you can control if you want to opt out by either clicking the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the newsletter email that you’ve been sent or contact us at email@example.com and we’ll adjust your preference according to your wishes.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We keep your account active whilst you are using our service. If you don’t log in to your account for more than three years, we will deem you an inactive client. However there is a professional obligation to securely hold client information and session records for up to seven years due to the time period allowed for insurance claims for injury or professional liability.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We protect your personal data against unauthorised access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction. Our service providers have technical measures in place to protect your information so in order to keep your account secure. Within Pilates by Gemma we limit who can access our systems and keep our security and policies under review.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We only share data with the service providers that we need to run Pilates by Gemma, such as the booking and payment processing system. These have been outlined below.
• Punchpass (our booking platform) – https://punchpass.com/
• Stripe (our payment service provider) – https://stripe.com/
• Google (powers our internal email and document storage)
• Mailchimp (manages our newsletters, only newsletter subscribers)
TRANSFERS OF DATA OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
Our booking platform provider Punchpass operates within Europe and the USA and are GDPR compliant.
Under the GDPR, you have several rights that you can exercise.
• The right of access (often called a ‘Subject Access Request’ (SAR)
• The right to rectification (making sure your data is accurate)
• The right to erasure (often called ‘right to be forgotten’ / deletion of your Pilates by Gemma account)
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to object
• The right to data portability
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you. There’s no charge for these requests (unless repetitive), we aim to fulfil your request as soon as we can and within 30 days.
You can write to us at Pilates by Gemma, ROH Studio, Willemoesgade 14, 2100 København Ø Danmark. You can email us at email@example.com
If you have any complaints on how we use your data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org